Meet the Practice Team
We work as a team, recognising that all staff have an important role to play.
You will be registered with a named GP but you can consult any member of the team and choose any GP to be your regular doctor. Although the GPs work closely as a team, they can tailor care to your particular needs when they know more about you personally. As often as possible, it's worth making appointments to see the same doctor and asking for them specifically.
- Dr Haider Ali (male)
- Dr Jennifer Singh (female)
- Dr Assia Merzougui (female)
- Mrs Nijole Gimberiene - Advanced Nurse Practitioner (female)
- Miss Saima Sarwar - Practice Nurse (female)
- Miss Mikala Watson - Healthcare Assistant (female)
- Miss Ashlea Sharker - Office Manager
- Miss Sharon Drogan - Reception Manager
- Reception staff: Alexandra, Desyre , Janet, Catherine
- Summariser: Debra
The practice is also supported by other staff based at The Robert Darbishire Practice, which is our sister practice.
Other health staff
We also work closely with:
- district nurses
- health visitors
- social workers
- mental health teams
- other local health staff.