We are able to arrange for minor surgical procedures, at our sister practice, The Robert Derbyshire Practice. This avoids the need for you to attend hospital and is usually much quicker. All procedures are carried out by an experienced GP, who may be assisted by a nurse.
The procedures we are able to do include:
- Freezing and removal of warts (not genital warts).
- Removal of small skin “lumps and bumps”, e.g. moles, skin tags and cysts.
- Injection of joints, e.g. steroid injections for arthritis.
- Draining of excess fluid, e.g. from joints and cysts.
- Nasal cautery, to stop frequent nose bleeds.
If you are interested in this service please complete the form Get Help For Any Health Problem to start the process.